Tuesday, March 22, 2011

umm...ok

so in my search for whatever it is I'm looking for things keep finding me because I never really do much of a direct search it always some random tag and so because of that things find me.
like I am on youtube all the time never sure what I'm looking for but usualy end up coming across somthing pretty cool or atleast new to me.
things to lookup;
1 Nikola Tesla because that is a good place to start.
2 cement battery.I belive these to be the key to free energy
3 fox hole radio.because this looks to me to be the easiest way to understand the antenna tesla circuts use;my idea is to use the radio idea to bring power into the batteries.
4 understanding capicitors because they will be needed to level and regulate the power in theory

I will be doing a full how to video on youtube when I aquire all the parts I need for this project step by step so everyone can make their own but a searh of the above will give you a good start of your own.

 I will checkout all valid links that can help so please don't spam me I am doing work for all of us and don't have time for garbage links

No comments:

Post a Comment